Tombomb Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PEOPLE VS. OUR CREATOR "We create our gods, not the other way around." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"If my curse could be used for good, I needed that good to go to Sophie." -- Glow
"He just needed to believe it." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Goodnight, Sophie. It’s been an absolute pleasure." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"Lailen would have it no other way." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"The moonlight bounced off every crinkle in the fabric of my slip, illuminating his flabbergasted expression all the better." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"His reflection watched me as I was him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
“Tell me, honestly, asshole. Do you think it’s right that my people are starving to death?” -- Glimmer
"Tears seared my temples because I couldn’t stand the way I loved him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Forever, if we like it. If it’s fun. I know it’s crazy. I know I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. I get how this must sound." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 2

Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottie Elisabeth
Admin
Scottie Elisabeth

Female Age : 31

Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped) Empty
PostSubject: Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped)   Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Maybe Won’t Use

In my desperation, I came across a lone man leaned against a sign post. He wore all black with what I know now was a cigarette perched between his lips.

“Cassius,” he sneered from beneath his wide-billed hat. “Funny seeing you here.”

“Do I know you?” I might not have asked, for his presence in the night was intimidating, even as I remember it.

“I know you,” he mocked, his clothes and demeanor from another time, a style I would eventually adopt for myself. I was distraught when I came across him, the pain of my wife’s sadness too much to bear. “You’ve been naughty,” I vaguely remember hearing, the word ‘naughty’ most of all because it seemed so out of place both then and in my mind’s eye.

The man was confusing, both condescending and strangely flirtatious. It was only when he flicked his cigarette to the side and approached me that I realized the interaction might be dangerous.

“Leave me,” I demanded, my voice stronger than my sinking stomach, the stranger’s presence no longer welcome.

“Don’t you want to discuss?” Smoke dripped from his lips even in absence of the cigarette, and rather than dissipating in the air, it fled into his nostrils, only for the man to exhale the smoke like breath once more. “I admire you. Your tenacity. Your diligence in destroying your wife to extremes. Your…” A fresh puff of air flooded from his nose with his next word: “malfeasance.”

“What do you want from me?” I remember thinking without vocalizing, taking a step back from the stranger as he continued to approach.

“I want to extend to you an opportunity,” he finally purred, his hands tucking into his pockets. “I think I have the perfect life for you.”

There’s a blur in my memory, skipping to the infinitely bright, infinitely loud venue that was Hell. I don’t remember travel, just that we were there, suddenly before a massive throne, on which the being I knew instantly was Satan sat. He was tremendously intimidating but I tried to stand tall, nothing about the situation seeming real in the least.

Screams and moans filled the air but when the throned being spoke, everything seemed to silence to make way for his voice to travel to its intended target. I remember so little of what it said, the sound so loud that I couldn’t hear more than a deafening pierce, but my mind was transformed into the mindset I assumed he meant to put me.

The man in black knelt next to me, his head bowed to the being, though Satan didn’t seem to mind that I wasn’t following suit. Instead, I was suddenly flooded with knowledge, history and lore of a world I never knew existed. My brain seared with the experience and I suddenly found myself on all fours, my body seizing with the pain of overwhelming knowledge and clarity, and then it wasn’t, I was suddenly dropped in a new universe, left with only the information I needed to know who I was, what sort of being I was, and what that meant for me. The rest faded like a dream, only jumping to consciousness when triggered by something in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://tombomb.forumotion.com
Boyfriend
Boyfriend
Boyfriend

Female Age : 31

Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped)   Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 pm

“Don’t you want to discuss?” Smoke dripped from his lips even in absence of the cigarette, and rather than dissipating in the air, it fled into his nostrils, only for the man to exhale the smoke like breath once more. “I admire you. Your tenacity. Your diligence in destroying your wife to extremes. Your…” A fresh puff of air flooded from his nose with his next word: “malfeasance.” ----This is mine. You can no longer claim this as yours because it is so perfect that I want it to be mine and so it now is. Thanks. Byeeeeeee

Screams and moans filled the air but when the throned being spoke, everything seemed to silence to make way for his voice to travel to its intended target. I remember so little of what it said, the sound so loud that I couldn’t hear more than a deafening pierce, but my mind was transformed into the mindset I assumed he meant to put me. ---This too. This is mine now. And also, goddamn GF. How do you fucking write like this. GOD!!!11!!! This could have been so corny af. But it totally is epic and not corny af. Goddamn.

---You're fucking keeping this. I assume this is what happened to Cols to make him what he is now. Yes. Yes to this.
Back to top Go down

Potential Future Snippet (Or Snipped)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tombomb Productions :: Glow :: Original-
Jump to: