Tombomb Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PEOPLE VS. OUR CREATOR "We create our gods, not the other way around." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"If my curse could be used for good, I needed that good to go to Sophie." -- Glow
"He just needed to believe it." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Goodnight, Sophie. It’s been an absolute pleasure." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"Lailen would have it no other way." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"The moonlight bounced off every crinkle in the fabric of my slip, illuminating his flabbergasted expression all the better." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"His reflection watched me as I was him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
“Tell me, honestly, asshole. Do you think it’s right that my people are starving to death?” -- Glimmer
"Tears seared my temples because I couldn’t stand the way I loved him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Forever, if we like it. If it’s fun. I know it’s crazy. I know I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. I get how this must sound." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 2

Boyfriend's Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottie Elisabeth
Admin
Scottie Elisabeth

Female Age : 31

Boyfriend's Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Boyfriend's Surprise   Boyfriend's Surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Story Title: Boyfriend's Surprise
Link to your Story: Hosted on a private forum. Proof: [1][2]
Size: 700x110 pixels
Would You Like Your Penname on the Graphic? No, thank you!
Have You Requested This Graphic Before? Nope.
Do You Have Permission to Re-Request It? N/A

Characters to Include: So the cast list is big, I'm sorry! Star/host: Criss Angel. Other main characters: Amy Lee, Hayley Williams, Aaron Gillespie, Jared Leto, and Gerard Way.
Other Images You Would Like: This is a "reality TV show" set in Criss Angel's crazy mansion. Nothing specific needed other than the characters.

Quotes to include: Criss kidnapped us again.
Color Preferences: Red is the primary color I care about being included. But whatever suits with red!
Mood of Your Story: Silly. Stupid. It's a nostalgia-induced fanfiction about Criss Angel abducting the musicians listed in the characters above, where Criss is "hosting a game show" in his mansion.
Animation? If so, how? Whatever is needed to fit everyone in! But none specifically required.
Additional Information (size of graphic, etc): Again, this is a silly fanfic. Just whatever feels right with a non-serious feel (except Criss takes the show very seriously while the musicians are just upset to be kidnapped).
Back to top Go down
https://tombomb.forumotion.com

Boyfriend's Surprise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tombomb Productions :: Graphic Requests-
Jump to: