Tombomb Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PEOPLE VS. OUR CREATOR "We create our gods, not the other way around." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"If my curse could be used for good, I needed that good to go to Sophie." -- Glow
"He just needed to believe it." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Goodnight, Sophie. It’s been an absolute pleasure." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"Lailen would have it no other way." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"The moonlight bounced off every crinkle in the fabric of my slip, illuminating his flabbergasted expression all the better." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"His reflection watched me as I was him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
“Tell me, honestly, asshole. Do you think it’s right that my people are starving to death?” -- Glimmer
"Tears seared my temples because I couldn’t stand the way I loved him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Forever, if we like it. If it’s fun. I know it’s crazy. I know I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. I get how this must sound." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 2

Chapter Thirteen (Breakdown)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boyfriend
Boyfriend
Boyfriend

Female Age : 31

Chapter Thirteen (Breakdown) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Thirteen (Breakdown)   Chapter Thirteen (Breakdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 1:44 am

-----I like the memory. But, I do not think the sudden shift in Julia's demeanor is warranted by it. With that said, I do think this shift could occur, but it's just not enough as is. I am not convinced. Everything is moving very fast, and strangely enough, everything is centered in Ben's apartment which gives it a very stagnant feel. I feel the things being revealed in this chapter are worth elaborating on, and I'm sure they are in the future chapters, but it's soooo much info in these last chapters. There is a very huge, sudden shift in the tone and theme of the story. Like I said, I know you are capable now of seeing and fixing this.

But I'm getting sleepy, and I did plan to finish the chapters tonight. So, forgive me for not. Josh wanted me to watch shit with him, and Suz got off early Sad I wasn't very extensive with this chapter, which is why I'm stopping for now. I don't want to jip you any further. I will probably go back and edit this review before continuing any further. I also need to write the summary. Hit me up tomorrow!

Love you.

Love, BF
!!!!!11!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Chapter Thirteen (Breakdown)
Page 1 of 1