Tombomb Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PEOPLE VS. OUR CREATOR "We create our gods, not the other way around." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"If my curse could be used for good, I needed that good to go to Sophie." -- Glow
"He just needed to believe it." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Goodnight, Sophie. It’s been an absolute pleasure." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"Lailen would have it no other way." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"The moonlight bounced off every crinkle in the fabric of my slip, illuminating his flabbergasted expression all the better." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 1
"His reflection watched me as I was him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
“Tell me, honestly, asshole. Do you think it’s right that my people are starving to death?” -- Glimmer
"Tears seared my temples because I couldn’t stand the way I loved him." -- Unjust -Injustice for All-
"Forever, if we like it. If it’s fun. I know it’s crazy. I know I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. I get how this must sound." -- Sophie & Collin, Part 2

As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottie Elisabeth
Admin
Scottie Elisabeth

Female Age : 31

As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow Empty
PostSubject: As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow   As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:39 am

I know this is going to be tough, but here's where you can give me the gist of each chapter, including which bits or points you think should be saved for the rewrite. I'll begin the rewrite as soon as you've made your first post here. Love you!

tl;dr: "Girl runs away. Girl meets boy. Girl dead. Boy dead. Macaroni. Love. Little brother. Problem. Quarantine."

Last edited by Scottie Elisabeth on Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tombomb.forumotion.com
Boyfriend
Boyfriend
Boyfriend

Female Age : 31

As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow   As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 12:52 am

Before you read any of the "breakdowns," please be aware that I am trying my hardest to be constructive. I'm trying to take a step away from my bias toward this story, and look at every happening for its merit. I am not at all trying to be mean or overly critical. These are simply suggestions that I feel qualified to make, because (as you said) I've been here from the beginning. I feel as if I know these characters almost as well as you do. I will tell you when something feels redundant, out of place, or unwarranted. And, having done six chapters already, I feel like I am being mean to myself. So, I feel like I'm being WAY mean to you. But I'm not trying to be, just simply trying to be helpful. If you don't agree with me about something, please tell me. Don't let me sway you to make a change you don't wanna make. With that in mind, I'm moving to the next four chapters up.

Love you so, so, so, so much.

Love, BF
!!!!!!11!!!!!
Back to top Go down

As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tombomb Productions :: As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow-
Jump to: