HomeRegisterLog in
“My Amelia, I’ve missed you terribly. Tonight is worth, to me, any consequences that may come of it.” -- Espionage
For all of Miriam’s beauty and natural poise, her severity was unmatched. -- Glow
PEOPLE VS. OUR CREATOR "We create our gods, not the other way around." -- Clockwork Horrorshow's Unjust -Injustice for All-
"You're dead, Julia." -- Quarantine
“I almost forgot which one you were, girr.” -- The Mannequin Diaries

Share | 

As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scottie Elisabeth
Admin

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow   Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:39 pm

I know this is going to be tough, but here's where you can give me the gist of each chapter, including which bits or points you think should be saved for the rewrite. I'll begin the rewrite as soon as you've made your first post here. Love you!

tl;dr: "Girl runs away. Girl meets boy. Girl dead. Boy dead. Macaroni. Love. Little brother. Problem. Quarantine."

Last edited by Scottie Elisabeth on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tombomb.forumotion.com
Clockwork Horrorshow
Boyfriend

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow   Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:52 am

Before you read any of the "breakdowns," please be aware that I am trying my hardest to be constructive. I'm trying to take a step away from my bias toward this story, and look at every happening for its merit. I am not at all trying to be mean or overly critical. These are simply suggestions that I feel qualified to make, because (as you said) I've been here from the beginning. I feel as if I know these characters almost as well as you do. I will tell you when something feels redundant, out of place, or unwarranted. And, having done six chapters already, I feel like I am being mean to myself. So, I feel like I'm being WAY mean to you. But I'm not trying to be, just simply trying to be helpful. If you don't agree with me about something, please tell me. Don't let me sway you to make a change you don't wanna make. With that in mind, I'm moving to the next four chapters up.

Love you so, so, so, so much.

Love, BF
!!!!!!11!!!!!

Back to top Go down

As Told by Clockwork Horrorshow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1